Tuesday 23 July 2013

Fine, I give in!

I've had a niggling nagging voice yacking in my ear for quite some time telling me it'd be a good idea to start a blog.
Up until now I've resisted, I've even been told not to do it. Besides, who'd want to read it, and why? Yet here I am and here it is, my blog.

I hope to share pictures of the plants I love to grow (I'm obsessive and think about little else), my garden and the gardens I visit, as well as a post or two about food along the way. I've a bit of a sweet tooth with a heavy leaning towards chocolate desserts so these may feature strongly at times.

I'm a gardener, in a sea of non gardeners. Since I was young I have gardened, obsessively, I just didn't tell anyone, I mean, who gardens? Certainly none of my friends did, and still very few of them do hence the title of my blog, as it has always been like my dirty little secret, but now I'm sharing it with you. I'm lucky that over recent years I've connected with some  new gardening friends and they're around my age too which is pretty amazing.

So this'll be my outlet, a place to share my exploits, successes and failures and occasional rant with people in all corners of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment